The Manual Thinking Introduction Workshop is designed for professionals of different backgrounds to learn the basic concepts, benefits and uses of the Manual Thinking tools, with the purpose of implementing them in their own work environment.
In this workshop we take a deeper look on how the tool functions as a technique for fomenting creativity and innovation within teams. The workshop is a very active and participative experience, during which various exercises are put to practice which will give a clear understanding of all the possibilities of tools.
What will I learn?
- You will learn the basic fundaments and principles of the tools.
- You will find out how the tool can help in tasks of exploration and creation of ideas and strategies.
- You will understand different possibilities of organizing large quantities of information.
- You will learn how to organize and carry out meetings with the Manual Thinking tools and philosophy.
- You will apprehend a participative way of managing professional and/or personal projects.
Is this course for me?
This workshop is meant for professionals and entrepreneurs of all fields who seek tools and methodologies to improve the collaborative performance of their work teams. The workshop provides an opportunity to apprehend how to implement the Manual Thinking tools in one’s own work environment.
Length of workshop: 3 hours
In this course we will deal with:
- The Manual Thinking background and philosophy.
- The basic use and benefits of the tools.
- Methodologies and uses for creation and exploration of ideas.
- Methodologies and uses for strategic thinking.
- Implementation of Manual Thinking in tasks of organization and evaluation.
- Closure of the session with the application of the tool on a proper project.
All assistants who complete the course in a satisfactory manner will receive a Manual Thinking certificate.
The facilitator: Susana Mondéjar
Communication consultant, trainer and team facilitator.
Licensed in publicity and public relations, Susana has spend over 10 years in the field of advertising agencies as a coordinator and manager of top level creative teams. Currently, she manages internal communication projects which she combines with team trainings and facilitations to foment co-creation and communication.
21 Febrero 2020
10:00 – 13:00
Manual Thinking Workspace
Passatge Mercantil 2 bajos