Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, the UN have established the Sustainable Development Goals proposing 17 objectives for action, which governments, companies, schools and individuals can pursue to create a sustainable world for all its inhabitants. The 17 SDG include fields such as poverty, climate change and gender equality. You can read the whole list below.
Because of its hands-on and participative work procedure, Manual Thinking is ideal for sharing, understanding, exploring and implementing the Sustainable Development Goals, whether in schools, companies or other institutions.
How can you work the SDG´s with our tools? Here´s what we offer:
With our templates we offer specific step by step methods to discover the SDG´s and find ideas and solutions for each goal. You can download them for free and use them with in combination with our tools.Discover the work templates.
Want to learn firsthand how to implement the SDG´s with our tools? We offer online and face to face workshops for companies and schools. In our Manual Thinking + SDG Workshop we offer a didactic session in which we will practice various uses of Manual Thinking in combination with the Sustainability Goals.
Also check out the Sustainable Strategy Workshop we have co-created with Canvas Consultores. In this workshop, the Canvas team will show you how to implement a thorough sustainable strategy in your company or institution. The workshops are generally held with groups of about 12-18 persons, and can be held on location, in one of our workspaces or through an online connection.Contact us for bookings and prices.
SDG Design Projects
In order to create a sustainable world for all, we will need to change a lot of aspects in our lives and societies. To combat the climate change for instance (SDG13), we will have to shift our energy sources and change the way we produce, use and discard our belongings (SDG12). The SDG´s invite us to reinvent our world, and that´s why they form an ideal search field for innovation. We offer design projects for the creation of products, services or product-service combinations, finding solutions that address the SDG´s within the business area of our clients. During the projects, we alternative participative workshops with internal phases of product development.Contact us for a customized offer.
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals:
- Eradicate poverty in all its forms throughout the world.
- End hunger, achieve food security and better nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Guarantee a healthy life and promote well-being for everyone at all ages.
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- Ensure the availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all.
- Develop resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and foster innovation.
- Reduce inequalities between and within countries.
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
- Guarantee sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- Take urgent measures to combat climate change and its effects.
- Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources to achieve sustainable development.
- Protect, restore and promote the sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation, and halt the loss of biological diversity.
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, facilitate access to justice for all, and create effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
- Strengthen the means of implementation and reignite the global partnership for sustainable development.